Llandudno 5 Days
Stroll along the broad promenade and take in the wonderful sea air, in the summer enjoy one of the summer afternoon concerts held regularly on the bandstand. There are two beaches, a superb Victorian pier offering a variety of seaside amusements, and for those who like to shop, Llandudno offers a tremendous variety of outlets plus lots of street cafes and friendly tea shops.
The Grand Hotel:
The Grand Hotel Llandudno is a magnificent Victorian building and is a prominent feature to the wonderfully conserved and famous, Llandudno North Shore Promenade. Nestled at the foot of the Great Orme and offering fabulous views across the spectacular bay and sea front, this is certainly a hotel with that holiday feeling. Some have even stated it is so close to the sea, you feel like youre on a cruise ship docked next to high cliffs!
- Day 1: Depart from your local pick-up point and travel to Llandudno.
- Days 2 – 4: Leisure time in your chosen resort of Llandudno and surrounding area.
- Day 5: Depart from Llandudno and make return journey to your local drop-off point.
- All coach travel with allocated seating from your local pick-up point & return.
- Dinner bed & breakfast (buffet style, eat as much as you like) at the Britannia Grand Hotel Llandudno.
- All hotel rooms with en-suite facilities.