Amsterdam 3 Day Mini Cruise
One of the world’s most exciting cities, famous for its tree lined canals, relaxed atmosphere and cafe bars with plenty of opportunities for shopping and dining out at remarkable restaurants. A canal cruise will familiarise you with the complex network of waterways and charming bridges that loom above, there are 1,300 of them. Amsterdam has around 1,500 cafe bars in the city, they range from friendly brown cafes to lively designer bars and smoking coffee shops.
- Day 1: Depart from local pick-up point and travel to Hull for the overnight sailing on-board P&O Ferries to Rotterdam.
- Day 2: Arrive in Rotterdam approx. 09-00hrs local time, board our coach for the 90 minute journey to Amsterdam.Day of leisure in Amsterdam until 17-00hrs local time, board our coach for return journey to Rotterdam and overnight sailing to Hull.
- Day 3: Arrive in Hull at 09-00hrs local time, board our coach for return journey to your local drop-off point.
- All coach travel from your local pick-up point and return.
- Overnight each way P&O Ferries including inside twin en-suite cabin.
- Excursion to Amsterdam.
- Meal package return on-board P&O Ferries – £48 per person – 2 breakfasts + 2 evening meals, eat as much as you like.
- Cabin upgrade to low beds on-board P&O Ferries – £20 per cabin return.