The gateway to the Trossachs starts in the mythology and folklore village of Callander and Aberfoyle. Callander with its craft and woollen shops and memories of legendary Highland rogue Rob Roy MacGregor, local hero and outlaw. The more tranquil hamlet of Balquhidder lies to the north, the churchyard contains Rob Roys grave.
Above Aberfoyle is the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park and a short distance away is Loch Katrine, you can enjoy an optional trip along the lake from the decks of the elegant SS Sir Walter Scott steam ship.
- All coach travel with allocated seating from your local pick-up point & return.
- Dinner bed & breakfast at The Rob Roy Hotel Aberfoyle.
- All hotel rooms with en-suite facilities.
- Included excursion to Perth.
- Included excursion to Callander.
- Included excursion to Loch Katrine, optional boat ride on Sir Walter Scott Steamer at extra cost.
- Included excursion to Loch Lomand.